I managed to print a couple samples of my Inktober 2017 art book. Learned a couple of things in the process but happy with the end result. My last illustration for day 31 was also a starting point for October’s character design challenge topic – demon/devil. I added some base colors in the scan and had fun playing with vibrance layers for this illustration.
My last week before Inktober begins. I did a couple of iPad sketches while watching the fall premiere of my favorite shows. Bristol board paper with the Inktober paper has been printed and I have a full supply of ink cartridges for my brush pen.
Having fun tweaking the pen tools in Autodesk Sketchbook. Drawing a lot of quick sketches at night but most don’t make it past the blue line sketch point.